Welcome to Dolphins e-Gaming!
If you are using the Website on behalf of a company, entity or organization (collectively the “Subscriber Organizations”) then you represent and warrant that you: (i) are the authorized representative or agent of such Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind the Subscribing Organization it to these Terms; (ii) have read the Terms; (iii) understand the Terms; and (iv) agree to the Terms on behalf of the Subscribing Organization.
Amendment of Terms
These terms may be changed by us from time to time. Before the amended Terms take effect, We will provide notice of such changes by prominently posting a notice on the Website for a minimum of thirty (30) days. And you need to check these terms periodically.
By continuing to use the Website and/or Services after the changes to these Terms take effect, you agree to comply with the amended Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the amended Terms, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Service and Disclaimer
The website provides information about various online gambling sites and sports betting in general. The information provided may include gambling site reviews, odds and betting advice. This information is provided for personal entertainment and informational purposes only and We do not recommend that such information be used as a ‘definite reference’ to place bets on any gambling site.
By visiting the Website, you confirm that you must not rely on the information found on this Website to place any bets on any gambling activity or sports betting event and you further agree and acknowledge that by betting on the outcome of an event is beyond your direct control. , such as a sporting event, you may violate the laws in your jurisdiction and you may lose some or all of the money you bet on the event. You agree that we, as well as our directors, offices, employees, contractors, affiliated companies, or suppliers, will not be responsible in any way for any losses that you suffer as a result of betting activities carried out.
By visiting the Website or using the Services, you agree:
- not to copy, modify, republish or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights associated with any materials or Services provided on the Website;
- not use the Website or the Services or the materials provided on the Website in connection with any commercial purposes of any kind;
- to waive any right to participate in a class action or jury trial against Us in any jurisdiction where such waiver is possible;
- not to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activity carried out on the Website, including by taking any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonably or disproportionately large burden on the infrastructure of the Website;
- do not collect or collect any data or information about the Website or use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our written permission, and do not disclose any data about the Website to third parties ;
- not upload any harmful or harmful files to the Website, including but not limited to viruses, spyware, worms, and malware, and do not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or attempt to find the source code of the Website;
- not take any action that will damage, harm, or reduce our reputation or public image;
- not upload any content to the Website which (i) could be construed as unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, stalking, torturing, libelous, libelous, vulgar, hateful, obscene, offensive, racial, ethnic or otherwise objectionable, ( ii) is designed to interfere with or interfere with the Website or any Services provided, (iii) may infect the Website with viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware , or ( iv) could give rise to civil or criminal liability, or violate any applicable local, national or international law;
- to read our Responsible Gaming Policy located here and take advantage of the help offered in our policies if you believe you have a gambling problem; and
- not to use the Website from within the Republic of Panama.
Third Party Material
The Website may contain links to third party websites, services, products or content (“Third Party Materials”). We do not own, control or license such Third Party Materials and We make no endorsement, representation, warranty or guarantee with respect to any Third Party Materials. If you click on any link posted on the Website, you do so at your own risk and agree that We (including, but not limited to, our owners, directors, officers, agents and employees) are not responsible in any way for any loss (including emotional loss), injury, expense, damage or loss that you may suffer as a result of doing so.
Advertisements for Third Party Game Sites
The Website may refer to, contain advertisements for, or provide links to third party websites that provide online betting services (“Gaming Websites”). These advertisements and links are intended and intended only for residents of jurisdictions where use of the advertised services is lawful. By accessing such Gaming Websites via links provided by or as a result of advertisements on the Websites, you hereby consent and acknowledge the following:
- you live in a jurisdiction where use of online betting services advertised by the website you click on is lawful;
- You are not a resident of the Republic of Panama;
- you are of legal age to use the online betting services advertised by the websites you click on;
- you have informed yourself of the legal requirements applicable to you in your jurisdiction and ensured that your access to the Gaming Website is legal in your jurisdiction;
- You have verified and agree to comply with any terms imposed by the Gaming Website for its use, as may be amended from time to time; and
- You will not use the information (which is provided for informational purposes only) contained on the Website to place bets on the outcome of any event and agree and acknowledge that, by betting, you risk losing some or all of the money wagered.
This Website is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 and the materials provided on the Website and Services are not directed at individuals under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are over 18 years of age and the age of majority in your jurisdiction. If you are under 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you agree to stop using the Website immediately.
By visiting the Website and using the Service, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless us and our affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents, employees and partners from any claims or requests, including without limitation legal fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your behavior on the Website, your violation of the Terms, or your violation of the rights of another party.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by accessing any Gaming Website advertised, linked to or mentioned on the Website, you confirm that you understand that (i) it is possible to lose some or all of the money deposited and wagered on bets. this online. website, (ii) any losses you incur as a result of betting on any Gaming Website will be your sole responsibility and you cannot and will not hold us, or our owners, affiliated companies, directors, officers, agents , employees and partners who are responsible for the loss.
Your use of the Website and/or Services is at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any information provided on the Website, including the accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose of such materials, and by using the Website you agree that We shall not be liable for the same.
WE, FOR OURSELVES AND OUR LICENSORS, MAKE NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR LEGAL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR ACCURACY, ACCURACY OF MATERIALS CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS SITE. UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES, MATERIALS AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED OR PROVIDED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WITHOUT INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES AGAINST VIRUSES, SPYWARE,
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE IS NOT LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR GAY DAMAGES; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITED DAMAGES FOR MONETARY LOSS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOOD INTENTION, LOSS OR RESTRICTIONS OF USE, DATA DAMAGE OR OTHER IMPOSSIBLE LOSS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, CONDUCT OR CONSIDERATION OF CONDUCT, OR ANY OTHER INTENDED CONDUCT THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN INCLUDE
- USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR DISPLAY, COPY OR DOWNLOAD ANY MATERIALS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR SHIPPING TO OR FROM THIS WEBSITE,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSION OR A THIEF OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION,
- THIRD PARTY STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF THIRD PARTIES USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON IT.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY VISITING THE WEBSITE YOU WILL NOT START OR JOIN ANY LAW OR LEGAL PROCESSING OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO YOUR ACTIVITIES ON THE WEBSITE AGAINST US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES.
Unless otherwise stated, all materials on the Website are subject to copyright by Us. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy the material on the Website or use it for any commercial purposes. Some materials on the Website, including company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs may be the property of their owners and are displayed only in a manner intended to benefit the owner. We do not intend to infringe on this property.
Copyright Infringement Notice
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respond promptly to any claims of copyright infringement reported on the Website. If you find something on the Website that you believe violates your copyright or the copyright of the person you represent, please report the suspected infringement using a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice. To do so, please provide our copyright agent with the following information (“Copyright Agent”):
- identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- identification of the alleged copyright infringement content on the Website that you wish to remove or disable;
- include a URL that points to the alleged copyright infringement content;
- include a description of where to find the alleged copyright infringement content;
- Your contact information including your name, address, email address and telephone number;
- a physical or digital signature of the actual copyright holder or their authorized representative;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the alleged copyright infringing material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in the DMCA Notice is accurate, and under perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Copyright Agent can be reached at the following contact information:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that, in accordance with the copyright laws of some jurisdictions, a person who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity infringes copyright may be liable for damages.
You agree that these Terms and your use of the Website and Services will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Indonesia for the resolution of any and all disputes in connection with these Terms.
Separation and Abandonment
If any provision of these Terms, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance, shall be deemed invalid, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such provision to any person or circumstance other than those deemed invalid, shall not be affected by it to the extent that it will not change the basic purpose of the Agreement.
The whole agreement
These Terms contain the entire agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions between the parties and there are no other representations, warranties, agreements, provisions, or provisions other than those expressly contained in these Terms. . The Terms can only be changed by Us in writing as stipulated in section 2 of these Terms (titled “Amendment to Terms”).
There is no waiver by us of any violation or non-performance of these Terms which will be considered as a waiver of subsequent violations or non-performance. Not condoning, or ignoring Us for any default or breach of these Terms will serve as a waiver of our rights under these Terms with respect to any continuing or subsequent default or breach, and no waiver can be inferred from or implied by anything done or omitted by us, except for express waiver in writing.
Sections 5 (“Third Party Materials”) through 17 (“Survival”) remain in effect after the termination of this Agreement.
Effective Date: November 16, 2021