Online betting should always be fun and should never be a source of risk. That is why Dolphin e-Gaming really recommends that users of this site fully understand the potential risks in playing gambling. On this page you will find all the information you need to protect yourself.
Responsible Gaming is a way for you to become a healthy person.
As a provider of various types of gambling and sports betting information, Dolphin e-Gaming (“We/Us/Our”) is committed to encouraging all of our visitors to participate in responsible gaming and betting practices. We are committed to making gambling fun and enjoyable by removing the hassle of responsible gambling and the problems associated with excessive or compulsive gambling.
Gambling for minors
Gambling is prohibited for individuals under the age of 18. If you have an active account on the game website and individuals under the age of 18 live with you in the same family, you must take steps to prevent them from accessing your account, including keeping your login information. Do not store your personal and login information on computers or devices that are accessible to minors.
We encourage all our visitors to keep their gambling activities safe and enjoyable by always ensuring responsible gambling. We encourage you to consider the following in order to ensure that your gambling is conducted safely and responsibly.
- Gambling is not a way to make money, it is meant to be a fun activity and most gamblers will lose in the long run;
- Never risk more than you are prepared to lose and never gamble with money needed to cover your daily expenses;
- Set limits on your gambling, or be prepared to risk large amounts of money or set aside the amount of time you intend to spend gambling;
- Use self-help tools designed to control your gambling, including deposit restrictions or self-locking devices that lock you from the site for a period of time.
- Don’t try to “chase” your loss;
- Do not gamble to escape anxiety or other problems in your life. And
- He never gambled when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Gambling can be a fun and entertaining activity, but gambling can be addictive and can have a devastating effect on your life. To identify the problem and seek help before things get worse, it is important to know the signs that your gambling may be causing problems. If you are concerned about the impact gambling can have on your life, ask yourself the following questions.
- Have you ever lost your job or school because of gambling?
- Didn’t gambling make your home life happier?
- Has gambling affected your reputation?
- Have you ever regretted gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to get money to pay off debts or to solve financial problems?
- Has gambling diminished your interest or efficiency?
- Do you feel that you should return as soon as possible after losing and recover your losses?
- Do you have a strong desire to go back after a victory and win more?
- Do you gamble often until your last dollar runs out?
- Do you know how to borrow money from your casino?
- Have you ever sold anything to support your casino?
- Are you unwilling to use “gambling money” for regular expenses?
- Does gambling make you unhappy about yourself or your family?
- Do you know more about gambling than you planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape anxiety or stress?
- Have you ever committed or intended to commit an illegal act to support gambling?
- Does Gambling Cause Sleep Problems?
- Do arguments, frustrations, or frustrations drive you to gamble?
- Are you interested in celebrating any good luck in gambling?
- Have you ever considered suicide or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you answered “yes” to some of these questions, you may have a compulsive gambling problem and consider asking for help as described below.
What is addiction?
According to the official definition, addiction is “a state characterized by a desire to achieve something, to increase its frequency, or to prolong its outcome.” In the context of sports betting, this dependency is characterized by, for example, constantly placing bets that do not match your budget. Or you may be trying to improve your financial situation by agreeing to bet after a loss. When this happens, betting is not an extension of happiness or a desire for sports. Instead, it will be something you feel you should do and this can be dangerous.
How do you know if you are addicted to gambling?
To find out if you are addicted to sports betting, it is important to consider your gambling practices. Are you a recreational gambler, a fun gambler, or sadly an overly competitive gambler?
In the case of “entertainment player”, online betting remains something you enjoy and enjoy. Betting on sports events makes watching them more enjoyable. Like most players, there is no risk, and you know how to limit your bets according to your ability.
In the case of “over-competitors”, on the contrary, online betting is not an easy task but an obligation, which leads to over-betting. They see gambling as a way to make money and this is called problem gambling.
The UK Gambling Commission has a section on problem gambling. https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/public-and-players/safer-gambling This includes a list of signs that a person has a problem. There are also links to specialist groups that can help people and this is worth a visit.
Symptoms of Gambling Problems
- You do not want to be frustrated if you cannot get the right pitch so invest in a good capo.
- You are trying to solve your financial problem with sports betting.
- Your emotions will affect your results
- You lie to your friends and family about your bet.
- You bet money that you can’t lose.
If you know any of these traits in your casino, you may be addicted to sports betting. Don’t panic, however, there are organizations that can help you get out of this vicious circle. It is important to remember that you are not alone!
I’m addicted What can I do?
In light of the above, do you think you are addicted to sports betting? Before contacting specialized organizations, a few solutions are available to you.
Set limits for yourself
You are required to set your own gambling limits at any ANJ licensed sports betting site in France. This may include your deposit limits or your weekly betting limits. If you have pushed your account to the limit, do not hesitate to lower it first. This allows you to limit the risk of making unsolicited bets that are not in line with your financial budget.
Ask for your exclusion
You may believe that just setting minimum limits will not end your account irresponsibly. If this is the case, you may be excluded from the site. This can be done both easily and quickly. Once you are done, you will have no access to your regular bookmaker service and continue to bet responsibly. In general, this can be isolated from you for up to three years and there will be full details on how to do this on the website as required by law. When self-loathing issues arise, do not hesitate to contact your bookmaker’s customer service department. They can guide you through the process.
Suspend yourself from the game
Do you have any doubts about your sports betting addiction? You can voluntarily request a ban before you contact a specialist. To summarize the process, this voluntary gambling ban prevents you from using your existing accounts, but from entering casino rooms, instead of creating an account for online bookmakers. It is very easy to proceed, just follow the government guidelines in this article. Your voluntary gambling ban for at least three years will be automatically renewed without any notice from you.
If you feel that you have a problem with gambling, do not be afraid to ask for help. There are countless organizations and programs designed to help you overcome your gambling problem and take control of your life. They include some resources and organizations that can help you
If you have any questions or doubts about possible sports betting addiction, please do not hesitate to contact the following organizations. Qualified and attentive can help you get out of your gambling addiction.
There are organizations in the UK, Australia, USA and Canada. If you feel that you need help, do not hesitate to contact them.
For the UK
Addiction Support Groups in the UK
Begambleaware – Postal address is Pennine Place, 2a Charing Cross Rd, London WC2H 0HF. Their website is https://www.begambleaware.org/ and includes a live chat service.
- National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133
- GamCare – https://www.gamcare.org.uk/
For South Africa
Addiction Support Groups in South Africa
The South African Responsible Gambling Foundation (SARGF) runs a national responsible gambling program. A.D. They aim to meet the challenges of problem gambling since the industry’s legalization in 1996.
- Website: https://responsiblegambling.org.za/
- Office Number: +27 11 026 7323
- International Number: +27 21 674 5830
Addiction Support Groups in Kenya
GmHelp – Kenya
This technology-led call center deals with problem gambling in a variety of ways. This includes e-therapy websites and mobile platforms for diagnosis and treatment. They also have free telephone lines for counseling. They also provide one-on-one therapy and other mental health services.
- Website: https://gamhelpkenya.com/
- Free Hotline – 0800 723 123
- The East African Responsible Gambling Center (EACRG) is the leading provider of responsible gambling resources in the country.
- Email print email@example.com
- Call +254700656284 or +254725492006
Addiction Support Groups in Australia
- Website: http://www.gamblinghelpsa.org.au/
- Free Call Category 1800 934 196
- Location call (08) 8216 5246
- Gambling Help Line: https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/
They also provide counseling at https://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/take-a-step-forward/chat-counselling.
Addiction Support Groups in the USA
National Council on Problem Gambling
Help is available 24/7 and is 100% confidential.
Addiction Support Groups in Canada
- 411 Richmond Street East, Suite 205
- Toronto, Ontario M5A 3S5
- Phone: +1 (416) 499-9800
- Problem gambling
- Game: Help and Reference
- Gamblers Anonymous http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/hotlines